The Hasselblad Lunar mirrorless camera is to be release next month in April, source from AP.
Hasselblad Lunar was first introduced on Photokina last year. Here are the price and specs about this mirrorless camera.
- 24.3MP APS-C sensor inside
- 25 AF points
- ISO range: 100 to 16000
- 10 fps
- Shutter release time lag: 0.02 second
- 3 in. LCD
- OLED viewfinder
- The grip is made out of real wood. The company used carbon fiber, titanium, leather and gold to build this camera.
- Italian design
- Sony E and A mounts compatible
- Price : around EUR 5,000 (around $6,500)